Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Pretty much the coolest thing ever!

I had the most awesome thing happened today! Naturally, I had to blog about it. I was getting on the bus to go home for lunch today and it was completely crowded. This is pretty unusual for that time of day so I kind of hestitated, looking to see if a seat was open, but instead just grabbed the bar on the ceiling, prepared to stand for the trip...nothing out of the ordinary there. But, out of nowhere, a second later, a guy stood up and asked if I wanted his seat! Chivalry is not dead! I was totally flabbergasted! It was so kind. And then, to make it better, the guy next to him got up for the girl that came on after me AND a third guy did the same thing! How cool is that?! They earned major points, even if I never see them again. It made my day. Well, that and the fact that I got a 101% on my first official test as a graduate student! :) I rocked my fitness assessment test and then I had a program evaluation test today that I could not focus on studying for for the life of me, but I think it went really well too. To make the day EVEN BETTER...to celebrate being done with stupid tests for a while, I spent the afternoon watching Glee and doing some fun reading. AWESOME.

No comments:

Post a Comment